SFG Wealth Management is a comprehensive financial services firm committed to helping clients improve their long-term financial success. Our customized programs are designed to help grow and conserve our clients’ wealth by delivering an comprehensive level of personalized service.
The professionals at SFG are affiliated with LPL Financial (LPL) as part of their hybrid program which gives the firm the opportunity to maintain our own independent SEC-registered RIA. The hybrid association provides SFG with the extensive resources that LPL offers, but allows us to maintain flexibility to meet our clients’ evolving needs.
Our mission is to produce and manage wealth using an extensive range of independent and non-proprietary investments, insurance services and the experience of complementary professionals and specialists. We continually monitor and adjust clients’ finances in response to changing benefits, tax laws, economic conditions, or clients’ changing circumstances to help them attain financial independence using a personalized, coordinated, and disciplined strategy.
We treat our clients with the same care as our own family. We appreciate the opportunity to earn our clients’ trust, confidence, and business.
Our advisors offer an average of 20 years professional experience in the financial services industry. We provide caring, professional advice that helps our clients set and manage their goals. We continually advocate the importance of maintaining a coordinated and disciplined approach.
Our clients’ satisfaction, success, and financial well-being is our top priority.
- Ranked 10th largest Financial Planning Company in the Baltimore Area*
- 13 licensed professionals with average industry experience of over 20 years and over 10 years tenure with SFG
- Support staff of five non-licensed professionals
- Professional Designations held among SFG advisors include: AAMS®, AIF®, CFP®, ChFC®, CKA®, CIMA®, CLTC®, CLU®, CPA®, CRPC®, CSCP® and PPC®
- Moved to current office space in Towson, MD in March, 2020
- Two locations: Main office (Towson) and a Satellite office in Anne Arundel County
- Assets under advisement in excess of $531MM
- Founded in 2004 by Larry Leitch
- Christina Horchar, COO and Bill Swartz, CBDO joined Larry Leitch, CEO as partners in the firm in the first quarter of 2021
*Ranked by the number of Baltimore-Area Professionals. Baltimore Business Journal Book of Lists 2020-2021. Vol. 38, No. 35 - Dec. 25, 2020.
Explore our site to learn more about the services we provide. Get to know us and let us get to know you. Contact us if you have any questions or need more information on our firm. We look forward to hearing from you.